Our client is a Thailand leading’s natural personal care product.
- Define and implement marketing plans for each brand including product launches, online and offline campaigns and in-store promotion plans to achieve sales targets within budget
- Analyze brand performance and control marketing budget, making improvements and adjustments to the marketing activities throughout the year.
- Brainstorm and define priorities for new products and innovations for each brand with the product team based on consumer and market research
- Manage product and channel portfolios towards to maximize sales and margin
- Lead, develop and grow the marketing and digital marketing team
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a high performing marketing team in the Consumer Goods industry, preferably in Beauty & Personal Care.
- Minimum 3 years as a manager (at least 2 subordinates).
- Direct experience in Trade Marketing / Sales would be an advantage
- Strong understanding of all the components of marketing planning and execution, e.g. brand guideline, campaign planning, budgeting, sales analysis, channel strategy etc.
- A positive track record of strong growth and successful product/new brand launches
- Strong organization skills, interpersonal skills and leadership potential
- Good command of English and Computer literacy in Microsoft Office
- Passionate about beauty and healthy lifestyle
- Ambitious and eager to drive a Thai brand to become a leader in the Natural Personal care space
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)