Our client is world’s leading technology in Automotive, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following;
- Overseeing installation, maintenance and repairs of all production machinery.
- Test run for evaluate and confirmation machine after installation by subcontractor.
- Register machine to machine master list and make machine history for each machine.
- Make machine PM schedule and job assign to subordinate for schedule following.
- Make PM standard for each machine and estimate part life for overhaul activity and implementing strategies for Total Preventive Maintenance.
- Devising maintenance best practices, contributing to overall plant up-time and increased productivity.
- Coordinate with production to weakness analyze to increase efficiency and keep safety policy.
- Control over the repair immediately in the case of breakdown.
- Control spare parts, Cost, Environment and Safety.
- Male, age 35 – 45 years old.
- Bachelor's degree of Engineering majored in Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or higher in related fields.
- At least 10 years in Maintenance with Japanese Automotive manufacturing.
- 5 years of managerial experience as Asst. Manager or Manager Level.
- Good communication in Japanese (prefers speaking).
- Strong analytical thinking, technical skill and leadership skill.
- Background of both Electrical and Mechanical.
Working day: Alternate Saturday
Location: Sriracha, Chonburi
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)