Our client is world’s leading technology in chemical, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following.
- Established project control procedures such as project forecasts, pay back and cash flow projections.
- Established operational objectives and work plans and delegated assignments to subordinate.
- Strengthened company's business by leading implementation of cost reduction.
- Update building, utility and facility to production needs according with environmental safety and health regulation.
- Managed and maintain for the key facility machinery, equipment and all utility to achieve the planned.
- Follow compliance with ISO 14001 and OHSAS18001 including quality system.
- Control and manage utility supply.
- Energy and safety committee.
- Male, age over 38 years old.
- Bachelor's degree of Engineering majored in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Power or any in related fields.
- At least 10 years in Facility& Utility Management with manufacturing environment.
- 3 years in management role as Supervisor or Asst. Manager
- Good communication in English (Speaking, Reading and Writing).
- Able to speak Japanese would be a plus.
- Strong analytical thinking, technical skill and leadership skill.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Allowance: provided bonus 5 months as average
- Working day: only Monday to Friday
Location: Amatanakorn, Chonburi
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)