- Raise and improving employees’ knowledge and skill in divisions.
- Follow company’s policy and targets to making work strategy for each subordinated divisions.
- Planning production process controlling in a short term and long term.
- Control the quality of the products by standard.
- Support an activity for improves the quality on production process.
- Control production cost and deduct cost in production.
- Analyze, Set organize and control manpower in divisions.
- Making, Provide, Allocate the resources and budgets.
- Manages the policy and rules of environment including the regulations of the environmental standards. Manages the policy and rules of quality including the regulations of the quality standards.
- Applicable for Thai nationality only.
- Male, age 40-50 years old.
- Bachelor's degree of Engineering is preferring.
- At least 20 years in plant operation with automotive fields, especially in Manpower management, preferable company size over 1,000+.
- Over 5 years in management role as General Manager, Plant Manager or Factory Manager.