“Our client is a leading of Trading Business in Thailand. They are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following”
- Improve company performance in term of Quality, Cost, Delivery by Benchmarking with subsidiaries (US, Germany, Taiwan, China, Singapore, India and Indonesia) .Expand new B2B business in Thailand
- Launch new projects to expand business in Thailand to achieve both Sale a mount and gross profit.
- Managing improvement project through Company performance audit tools to achieve improvement target as require by HQ.
- Implement ERP software to overall work performance.
- Perform monitoring and audit system to improve and maintain company performance.
- To analyses Profit/Loss statement, to advice and take ownership to improvement of gross profit.
- Male/Female, age 40-50 years old.
- Thai nationality only.
- Bachelor's degree of Engineering majored in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering / Management or higher in related fields.
- At least 13 years in Factory Management or Management in Trading or Automotive Manufacturing.
- 10 years in management role as Manager Level.
- Good communication in English (Speaking, Reading and Writing).
- Must be speak Japanese fluently (prefers JLPT N2 up).
- Strong analytical thinking, technical skill and leadership skill.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to work in Bangkok and Rayong.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)