The position will be based in Bangkok, Thailand and be part of the System Design team
The incumbent will be in responsible to work with sales designing the complete line layouts and ensuring the correct integration of company and third parties’ equipment, including conveying specifications and accumulation profiles.
In addition, the candidate will be required to have electrical and automation experience to support the AOA region in design.
- Electrical and Automation engineering and design. (LVDB, PLC-Siemens/B&R, Cabling etc)
- Determining the required conveyor components and performing the necessary calculations to prepare a pre-contracting layout as per the request received from the PMP within the required time-frame.
- Validation of pre-contracting layout, engineering and costing.
- Analysis and validation of customer specifications (type of motors, chains, bearings, lubrication, etc.).
- Onsite measurements and customer meetings (with Complete Line PM).
- Line dimensioning and accumulation calculations.
- Integration of all the equipment of the line into the layout, in accordance with safety, ergonomics and efficiency requirements.
- Liaise with company conveyors manufacturing sites for the conveyors supply.
- Prepare and distribute technical specifications required for the conveyors and line operation.
- Develop the Electrical and network layout with component sizing according to company and Industrial specifications. Creating a BOM for the scope of supply.
- Analysis and quote of conveyors automation specifications/requirements;
- Prepare a complete offer for Conveyor Control Panel and conveyors wiring;
- Prepare a complete offer for Main distribution panel and power wiring;
- Possibility of meeting with the customer (with Complete Line Project Manager Proposal)
- Technical Competences in beverage lines layouts or comparable industrial systems.
- Knowledge of complete plant engineering and design.
- Adequate knowledge in industrial Electrical and Automation
- Knowledge of CAD environment (Autocad).
- Knowledge of conveying systems and associated concepts.
- Understanding and utilisation of engineering technical terminology.
- Fundamental understanding of mechanical, electrical and assembly drawings.
- Basic knowledge of mechanical & Electrical engineering technologies and manufacturing processes.
- Basic understanding of piping and instrumentation diagrams.
- Ability for short-term business trips globally.
- Good/Fluent English language is mandatory.
- Knowledge of control systems and industrial electrical systems is a plus.
- Knowledge of SAP ERP management software will be appreciated.
- Knowledge of civil engineering will be appreciated.
- Knowledge of fluid dynamics will be appreciated.
- Programming experience will be appreciated.
- Basic knowledge of mechanical and chemicals properties of the industrial materials.
- Working experience as a designer in a conveyor manufacturer company.
- Technical diploma or University degree in Electrical/Automation engineering.
- Training in industrial drawings (Solid Works).
- Software proficient (DAO, ERP, GDT, Excel).
Monthly salary range 65,000 – 85,000 THB with 13th month salary depending on qualification & experience and other benefits
If you are Interested in developing yourself, please don’t hesitate to contact us by summit your detailed resume in English (Word format only), expected salary and recent photo to us by E-mail.
JAC International Recruitment Ltd.
10F, Emporium Tower, 622, Soi 24, Sukhumvit Road, Klongton, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel: 02-261-8710 Fax: 02-664-9929
Contact: K. Chanida (Cherry)
MNC Industrial Team