Our client, a Japanese Financing company is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Legal Manager.
- Thai Nationality, Male/Female, age between 35-40 years old
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Laws
- Minimum 5-10 years' experience in legal field from Finance or Banking industry
- 2-3 years’ experience as Legal management position
- Good communication skills
- Good command both writing and reading in English
- Strong analytical problem solving and time management skill.
- Lawyer license in Thailand
- Advise the executives team on all business related significant legal risks/issues especially business contracts to prepare and adjust the business direction to comply with the law.
- Review correctness of all legal documents before submit the executives team to sign such as contracts
- Control the company registration documents including company shareholder registration documents, company intellectual properties, etc.
- Monitor and review the new business applicable laws and regulations released by the government to setup the action plan and communicate the change to other department.
- Review, interact and communicate all governmental documents & letters i.e. with Bank of Thailand, Office of the Consumer Protection Board, etc. to raise the good relations and collaborations.
- Review and provide legal comment and advice on contracts with both inside & outside parties to other departments
- Monitor and control Corporate important documentations
- Provide compliance training to all staffs
Benefit: Bonus, Insurance, Provident fund
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 08.30 am - 5.30 pm
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)