- Thai Nationality, Male or Female
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Law.
- At least 8 years’ experience in legal-SEA or APAC, in-house experience in the healthcare industry will be advantage.
- Strong initiative, strategic planning, result driven, analytical skills, presentation and communication skills and professional in advising businesses and driving risk mitigation on anti-corruption compliance.
- Proficiency in English and communication skills.
- Able to travel abroad – South East Asia.
- Manage claims and litigation.
- Anti-corruption investigations.
- Risk-based review and approval of customer activities and interactions.
- Instruct and manage external counsel; and assist the VP Legal & Compliance APAC.
- Review local and international regulatory requirements to support business operations and compliance function.
Location: MRT Area
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)