Our client is an international accounting firm, currently looking for a young energetic colleague to join their company in the position below.
- All aspects of legal works i.e. giving legal advice to clients, drafting and reviewing various agreements and various legal documents;
- All company secretarial and corporate works
- Legal research, monitoring updates in the laws and regulations
- Attend the meetings and manage the correspondences with clients and external persons
- Supervising and training junior and senior lawyer in the team
- Manage team resources and economic aspect of the assignment
- Thai nationality, age 30-40 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Laws.
- At least 5 years experiences in corporate and commercial with the international law or legal consulting firm
- Possesses business acumen, leadership ability and knowledge of key legal and economic trends
- Ability to multi-task; strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong time management and project/case management skills
- Excellent drafting, communication, and research skills
- Fluent in English and excellent English writing skills
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)