Our client, a Japanese Trading company is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Manager, Legal & Compliance.
- Male/Female, Age between 32 – 40 years old
- Bachelor degree or Master in Law
- 5-10 years of experience in corporate legal or law firm
- Wide experience in general corporate areas (not too specialized)
- University degree in Law (Bachelors, Masters, or other).
- Business level English.
- Experience in handling legal issues in other Asian countries is preferable
- Experience in Japanese or other foreign companies is preferable
- Experience in manufacture or trading business is preferable
- Lawyer license in Thailand or any other jurisdiction is preferable
- Strong communication skill, ability to work closely with other departments
- Business-oriented. Focus to achieve business objective in realistic and practical manner
- Ability to think “on your own”. Create the solution based on legal and business situation
- Work independently and as a team.
- Handle and manage overall legal & compliance matters in Thailand.
- Provide support for legal & compliance issues in the Asia region (Vietnam, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia).
- Draft, review and negotiate various business contract (with suppliers, customers, service venders, etc.)
- Provide advice on wide range of legal issues (corporate, contract, labor, competition, etc.)
- Implement effective compliance (company laws, labor laws, sales regulations, etc.)
- Conduct periodic review on the compliance status and report to management
- Support and coordinate with various departments (HR, Finance/Tax, Logistics, etc.)
- Formulate and implement dispute resolution strategy including litigations (labor, customs, etc.)
- Draft and review internal company rules and regulations
- Conduct legal & compliance training.
- Manage local lawyers in conducting the above tasks.
- Coordinate with legal teams in HQ and other regions.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 9.00 am - 6.00 pm
Benefit: Bonus, Insurance, Provident fund, Transportation allowance
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)