Our client, Japanese Manufacturing is now seeking for an experienced candidate to join as Legal Chief
- Male or Female, Age between 32-35 years old.
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in Law with a Thai lawyer license/ Barrister at law.
- Notarial service attorney (preferable)
- At least 7-year-experience in corporate legal field.
- Strong experience in drafting & reviewing contract or legal documents and handing labor dispute & litigation.
- Intensive experience in factory, environment or tax law related field.
- On the job experience in law firm (tier-one firm) will be advantage.
- Good command of English (both writing & speaking skills)
- Computer literate especially Microsoft Word and Excel
- Analytical thinking skill with self-motivated and service-minded personality.
- To draft and review commercial contacts and documents, including meeting with relevant parties with respect to contact matter.
- To provide legal advice on legal related matters so as to minimize potential legal risk and cope with the company’s business operation.
- To coordinate, laisse, and handle related matters with government agencies and relevant external source.
- To research laws and government regulations for all department awareness and action, and perform other tasks as assigned.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)