Our client is building materials and systems based on gypsum and gypsum-related products. is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as Laboratory Analyst.
- Support daily quality control of Raw material, In-process and Finished Goods of Board line, Compounds, ceiling tile and Metal profile products.
- Ensure that the products have good quality along production process through customer by reliably quality control system.
- Conduct inspections method and quality audits to prevent non-conforming products and also prepare inspection reports
- Coordinate and update quality situation with production staff for prevention of non-conforming products.
- Involve in all activities to receive ISO 9001: 2015 certification.
- Training needs survey and provide fair evaluation for subordinates.
- Quality daily report to Quality Assurance Manager.
- Involve in customer complaint, Root causes analysis, Identifying production and quality problems and trouble shoot guide line. Including preventive and corrective actions.
- Ensure that laboratory instruments are calibration by due and reliable certified body.
- Apply Statistical Process Control (SPC) to analytical database and inform to production staffs.
- Involve in Safety, Quality, Environment, Cost Saving, Energy Conservation, Total productive Maintenance and all company activities.
- Any job assignments from Quality Assurance Manager.
- Sex Male or Female, Thai nationality.
- Age 30 years old up.
- Education at least bachelor degree in Chemistry Science or Materials Science.
- Working experience 3 years in Laboratory Practice and ISO9001, ISO/IEC17025.
- Specific Knowledge in Measuring Instrument such as Digital Balance, Hardness Tester, X-Ray Microscope etc.
- Knowledge in Laboratory Safety.
- Software Package Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) , Search Engine, Minitab and AutoCAD/Solid Works.
- Good Health and Not allergic to dust.
- Good command of English.
- Planning and Leadership skills.
- Good attitude and team player.
- Able to work overtime when needed.
Business: Building materials and systems based on gypsum and gypsum-related products.
Benefit Package: Transportation Allowance, 5 days working, Bonus
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)