Our Client , a Japanese IT Consulting & Solution Company is now looking for a willing to learn candidate to join team
- Implementation (deployment), support, monitoring and maintenance of Data Centre infrastructure and availability of infrastructure services.
- Develop operational, installation documentation for hardware, network, security, storage, software and other computer related systems.
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of server/system resources, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs.
- Graduated in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- 1-2 Year work experience on System Admin, IT operation, Support datacenter, implementation engineer or similar role
- Experience on linux and unix shell script.
- Experience on Oracle admin is advantage
- Basic English conversation
Location : Ratchadapisek , Bangkok
Working time : Monday - Friday, 9.00-18.00
Benefits: Bonus, Transportation Allowance ,Provident Fund , Health Insurance(OPD, IPD)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)