Our Japanese customer, which is famous in Electronics manufacturing, is seeking for Purchasing Manager to support their business in Thailand.
- Make and execute mid- and long-term plans and strategy of the Global Purchasing Department including Thailand. (Main buyer countries are Thailand and China)
- Maintaining the purchasing policy and ensuring that all purchases adhere to it.
- Budgeting, costing and cost saving after reviewing the management information available.
- Liaison with other departments, particularly the accounting, manufacturing and stock departments.
- Thai nationality. Male or Female (prefer Male), 30 - 40 years old
- Bachelor's Degree in related field.
- Must have experiences Procurement or Purchasing(any industry) at least 5 years
- Good command in English and Japanese (JLPT N3 is prefer)
- Haves negotiation skills.
- Active personality with passion to learn new thing, self-motivate, proactive and logical thinking.
- Position Allowance
- Car Allowance
- Mobile phone
- Vacation paid
- Social Security
Working time: 8:00 - 17:00 Mon to Fri, Sat once a month
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)