- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures
- Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meeting.
- Preparing necessary presentation material.
- Providing Administration support as needed.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solution where applicable.
- Male Only, Age 25 - 32 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, IT, and another related field.
- At least 3 year working experience as project coordinator or managing project field.
- Good command in Japanese (N2) and English language (TOEIC: 550)
- Bonus avg. 4 months
- Annual Increase
- Group Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Yearly activities such Medical Checkup, New Year Party, Etc.
Working location: BTS-Line
Working Hours: Monday -Friday, 08:00 AM. - 17:00 PM.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)