- Responsible for overall HR functions, recruitment, training, HRD, compensation & benefits, and other related fields.
- Internal communication concern with GA issues to all employees, Public board arrangement and information sharing
- In charge of Labor Relation window person to direct contact, cooperate, negotiate with union committees
- Update information and proceed with the related survey
- Coordinate and interpreter between Japanese and Thai staff.
- Support top management (Include Japanese Interpretation).
- Male/female. Ages 27-35 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field.
- More than 5 years of working experience in Japanese Manufacturing company for Supervisor
More than 5-year working experience in the HR field for Assistant Manager.
- Good command of English and Japanese (JLPT N2 level up)
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Annual salary increment
- Provident Fund
- Group Insurance
- Company bus (10 route)
- Medical Checkup / New Year Party / Company tri
Working location: Bangbor, Samutprakarn
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 08:00 AM. - 17:00 PM.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)