- To manage and supervise in carry out, in general the Regulation in matters of pertaining to Manpower, generally and in particular, the Company Regulation.
- To supervise in carry out the Personnel Administration (Attendance, Annual Leave, Permission, Medical Reimbursement, Warning Letter, etc.),Also to issue the ID Badge, Announcement for employee and counseling for any problems for employee and to obtain any input from employee for the Company’s interest.
- To manage and make payroll calculation, overtime and other tasks of Human Resources and General Affairs .
- Preferred Female 40-50 years old.
- Master or Bachelor degree in related field.
- Over 7 years of experience as HR/GA in any industry (if work experience in manufacturing It's would be great).
- Has knowledge in Labor law, Payroll, Employee Relation.