Our client is a leading of steel industry with high quality and technology production of the materials to serve customers around the world in automotive, packaging and other applications. They are seeking qualified professionals to be a part of the team.
- Interpreter between Japanese and Thai to facilitate communication at Production plant.
- Handle support to Japanese persons in manufacturing.
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor’s degree in any fields.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Thai Japanese interpreter in manufacturing.
- Advanced conversation level of JLPT N2 or above.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Candidates that able to start work immediately would be an advantage.
- Working hours: Mon – Fri (08:00 – 17:00)
- Free shuttle bus
- Overtime paid
Location: Amata City, Rayong
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)