Our client are breeds and produces high quality vegetable seeds for tropical ... farming experience, we aim to increase the income of smallholder vegetable. They are looking for Internal Communication Specialist as qualification as below;
Coordinate Internal Communication activities
- Understand IC priorities and strategy based on a strong understanding of the organization, company culture and core values
- Develop IC messaging and plan for the year; write/produce content
- Coordinate with local IC functions to ensure that key Group messaging gets relayed locally and to highlight local stories that would be interesting to the Group (top down and bottom up)
- Gather and utilize feedback from employees on IC materials and activities
Core Internal Communication programs: Develop activities and content to promote clarity and belongingness among employees
- Oversee preparation of Town Hall meeting in collaboration with countries
- Work with ICT team to develop iConnect 2.0 (online publishing portal for employees); create content, manage the content flow and build the community through “IC Ambassadors”.
- Communicate important company activities, success stories, and learning opportunities to employees globally
- In partnership with Group Studio, create clear and engaging ad hoc IC campaigns to help deliver important messaging related to strategy, culture, values (ex: GROW, EWS core values, etc.)
- Prepare internal messaging and create tools for executive communication (ex: Message from the CEO, announcements, videos…)
- Utilize a variety of formats to communicate key messages: video interviews and testimonials, presentations, simple animations, quizzes, brochures, posters...
Organic IC channels: Together with Group Head of Learning & Employee Experience:
- Map existing and organic IC networks (i.e. Line, What's App, FB, G+ etc)
- Identify and train 'IC ambassadors' ('connectors') on how to communicate critical messages
- Engage ‘IC ambassadors’ to communicate group and country critical messages using local IC networks
- Showcase best practices of two-way communication in IC channels, engagement to critical messages by staff
- Not only Thai nationality, who is very fluent in English
- Holds at least university degree of Mass Communication or Marketing.
- Practical experience at least 3 years in an Internal Communication, Corporate Communication, Employee Branding (prior IC experience preferred but not compulsory)
- Strongly creative senses and savvy to initiative though global trend, self-driven with an eye for visual storytelling
- High-energy communicator with excellent people and team engagement skills
- Knowledge about relevant communication tools, applications and channels. Photo editing and video editing skills are a plus. (Must be able to work within a Google apps environment)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)