Our client are a global automotive manufacturing with international network of strategically located engineering, technology and production facilities, most innovative technologies for over 100 years. They are seeking a "Facility and Maintenance Engineer" to drive zero interruption program.
- Developing and implementing company Operation System.
- Coordinating with other departments to improve Kaizen, QCC, 5S, TPM, Lean.
- Handling improvement project with team: VSM, Time Study, Line Balancing, Jidoka, SMED.
- Assisting to Plant Manager.
- Bachelor's degree in Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering or Industrial Management or equivalent.
- Experience 5 years with working experience in multi-functional teams and implementation of improvement tools.
- Good command in written and spoken in English with good presentation Skill, coaching, training and communication skill
- Skill of Microsoft Offices, ilustrators or photoshop, Autocas, Solid works, MSA, minitab, 6 Sigma
Working hour: 7.30 AM to 4.30 PM (Mon-Fri)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)