- Provide consultative advice on immigration topics to clients, direct issues also provide main point of contact to clients on the matter of foreigner employments.
- Coordinate with corporates and assignees on the preparation and submission of visa and work permit applications, extensions/renewals and cancellations with government related bodies and immigration process
- Ensure cost efficient and accurate and input and preparation of invoicing is done in timely manner
- Other tasks assigned from Manager
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in related field
- Background knowledge on Thai immigration, Visa and Work permit and computer skills are mandatory
- A strong Customer focus with a global mindset and intercultural awareness
- Proactivity and problem-solving skills are a plus
- Strong analytical, Good written and verbal communication skills in English
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)