· Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, system, Networks, printers
· Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
· Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
· Providing technical support to users.
· Programming to support users.
· 27 years old up.
· Bachelor's Degree in IT, Computer Science or related fields.
· At least 5 years experience in IT support, and programming roles.
· Have experience in Microsoft Windows Platform (AD, MS-SQL, etc.)
· Understanding and Programming/Administration Microsoft 365 (Exchange Online, Intune, SharePoint/Onedrive, Power Apps, Power Automate,and etc)
· Good command in English.