Our client are a large home appliance producer with long history over 3 decades in global markets. The company is looking for "HRD Supervisor (Training & Hiring)" to realize the company’s vision and goals.
- Handling all hiring processes including reaching more recruitment agencies, strategies and channels to meet target.
- Preparing and implementing annual training plan and monitor both in-house and public training as planned.
- Supporting all internal training of each section and overseeing - conducting effective induction and orientation sessions for new comers.
- Monitoring training record in the system properly.
- Submitting all required training documents to the government office.
- Overseeing all aspects of scholarship and apprentice programs.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Human Resource Management or General Management.
- 5 years of experience in training and hiring in manufacturing environment is preferable.
- Good command of English and computer literacy.
- Service mind, proactive, high leadership and problem solving skills.
Working hour: 8.00 AM to 5.00 PM (Mon-Fri, Alternative Sat)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)