A world's leader in chemical business is now looking for a talented people to join them in the position below.
- Thai Nationality, Male or Female, age not over 45.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in any related fields.
- At least 7 years’ experience in management level of HRM, HRD with strong skill in ER.
- Strong initiative, strategic planning, result driven, analytical skills, presentation and communication skills
- Proficiency in English and computer literate.
- Provide resolution to employee relations issues and grievance country
- Design, implement and review training programs to meet specific department needs.
- Management of training and development activities including needs analysis and program evaluations.
- Develop recruitment strategies and oversee the efficient and timely hiring of all associates. Ensure the systems are appropriate and procedures are followed.
- Oversee the effective administration of personnel records and files in line with corporate policies and local regulations.
- Develop and administer employee recognition programs.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of HR strategies and policies to achieve corporate/business objectives.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)