Our client is world’s leading technology in Automotive industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following.
- Manage and control overall Human Resources & General Administration tasks.
- Effectively setting, managing and monitoring labor cost budget and headcount to be under fiscal plan.
- Develop, manage and conduct performance appraisal system, annual increment, bonus payment and promotion system to be as a tool for employee development and motivation.
- Planning, managing, implement and monitoring all compensation, benefit and welfare system to be as a tool for employees’ motivation and retention.
- Manage training courses including orientation package as plan for all employee levels in order to enhance employee’s skill, knowledge and attitude for growth.
- Managing the HRIS (Human Resources Information System) to serve all HR core functions.
- Prepare and implement discipline guidelines and monitor the disciplinary action process and ensure compliance align with company regulations
- Serving on the management team, managers and superior work forces in Human Resources issues.
- Male age between 40-47 years old.
- Bachelor’s or higher in Human Resource Management, Human Resource Development or any related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in management level
- Strong knowledge of HRM (ER, Compliance, Rule & Regulation, Labor Law and KPI Evaluation)
- Strong analytical skill, multi-tasking skills, communication skill and team working skill
- Good problem-solving skill and able to work under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English.
Working day: Mon- Fri (08:00-17.00)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)