Our client is a well-known hotel. Currently, they are looking for an HR Manager to join their team in Phuket.
- Responsible for all HR management functions including Recruitment & Selection, Compensation and Benefits, Learning and Development, and Employee Relations
- Manage training plans and other organization development programs that align with the business objectives
- Advise on effective compensation policy and monitor industry trends
- Provide guidance and consult on HR issues when requested or when needed to improve company’s performance
- Keep update on Employment Law and ensure Labor and Immigration requirements for non-resident employees follow legal requirements
- Prepare reports, submissions and other necessary correspondence relevant to HR matters
- Other tasks assigned by Group HR Manager
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in HRD, HRM, Business Administration, or other relevant fields
- At least 5 years’ experience in Managerial Human Resources functions from Service Industry, Hotel & Hospitality industry would be advantage
- Good supervision and management skills, strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to communicate across all levels of the organization.
- Highly motivated, self-driven, results oriented and high sense of urgency
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Good command in spoken and written English (Mandarin is advantage)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)