Our client is a well-known international catering company. Currently, they are looking for an HR Manager to join their team.
- Maintain, keep current and submit in appropriate formats, information required by Labor, Immigration.
- Develop and apply effective Personnel Recruitment and Selection techniques across the Company.
- Maintain data bank for potential candidate at all time.
- Advise HR Director on effective compensation policy and monitor industry trends.
- Advise HR Director and Department Managers on the Welfare aspects of Worker employment and behavior.
- Complete personnel information and Contracts of Employment for all staff a securely maintain records to comply with good practice and Country Law.
- Keep updated on Employment Law as it may affect the Company and advise the Management Team of the implications.
- Ensure Labor and Immigration requirements for non-resident employees follow legal requirements.
- Manage attendance records and payroll administration with an assistant from HR Payroll.
- In conjunction with HR Director and Department Heads, source personnel using various Recruitment techniques including employment of temporary staff through Employment Agencies.
- Review staff training requirements with Department Head and prepare Proposals and Programs for HR Director reviewing prior to implementation.
- Any other duties as assigned by the HR Director
- 28 years above.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher is required, preferably in HRD, HRM, Business Administration, or other relevant fields
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience in all perspectives of Human Resources functions or related business experience required
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and having experience with HRMS or payroll system
- Very good command in spoken and written English (High level of communication in English language is preferable)
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to communicate across all levels of the organization.
- Initiative, responsible and be able to work under high pressure
- Good supervision and management skills
- Highly motivated, self-driven, results oriented and act with a high sense of urgency
Work Location: Songkhla
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)