“Our client, a Japanese well-known electronic parts manufacturing, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as HRD Manager.”
- Evaluate of the HRD program's impacts and effects on organizational efficiency.
- Personal performance evaluation system.
- Management of the organizational learning system.
- Responsible for the planning, organizing, staffing, controlling and coordinating.
- Responsible training needs analysis and developmental initiatives.
- Strategist responsible for long-term planning and integrating of HRD into the organization.
- Take full responsibility for employees’ trainings starting from identify training needs, develop annual training plan and budget till training delivery.
- Male / Female, age 33 - 41 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management, Political Sciences, Psychology or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in HRD or Training Development
- Proactive, Initiative, good analytical, interpersonal communication skills.
- Good command in English
- Computer – literate and have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel / Words / PowerPoint
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)