Our client is Japanese manufacturer based in the Amata City (Amatanakorn), Chonburi.
- Thai Nationality, male/female 38 years old above.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management, or related field. Master's Degree would be advantages.
- Minimum of 8 years work experience in HR related field and strong experience in Labor Union.
- Experience in strategic planning and implementation of a professional human resources strategy.
- Possess strong knowledge of Thai Labor Laws and able to implement HR system and structure.
- Have good understanding of HR business requirements, outgoing, possess good organizing skill. High integrity, result &detail-oriented, and can maintain company’s confidentiality regarding HR issues.
- Can start working in immediately.
- Handles HR roles in each specialist such as Compensation, benefits, payroll or recruitment or ER (manage Union) and other Human Resources Management related functions.
- Ensure that company’s regulations are according to the updated labor law. Prepare, update, and communicate to employees on policy related issues.
- Contributes to the development of company policies & procedures in line with Corporate HR. Solicits, organizes and consolidates input from manufacturing to ensure all appropriate considerations are evaluated & implemented. Works closely with the plant management team to ensure policies & procedures are communicated / cascaded throughout the organization in a clear and consistent manner.
- Manage and strengthen HRD. Ensures that IDP’s are in place to facilitate future functional / development skills and knowledge required for each employee to meet corporate competitive advantage & career path goals. Leads initiatives to identify & consolidate training needs, ensures that all are included in Individual Development Plans (IDP) and that all are against approved budgets.
- Improve environment in working area to contribute the well-being, satisfaction and motivation of all employees by involvement in the Company activities & Health Safety Environmental (HSE) perspectives
- Provide advice on labor law and company regulations to all department managers/Expat-Project managers, Plant Management Team and all concerned employees.
- Stay abreast of different facets of HR modern practices/solutions & achieve consensus with plant management team strategic team players combining experiences to make recommendation to plant regarding to strategic decisions.
Location: Amatanakorn, Chonburi
Working day: Mon – Fri
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)