Our client is the leading manufacturer of chemicals industry. They are seeking qualified professional to be a part of the team.
- Perform overall HR activities.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Manpower planning of Mid-term plan and Long-term plan.
- Responsible for Recruitment & Selection, Employee Relations, Training & Development, Compensation & Benefits, Counseling including disciplinary management to the employees.
- Maintain payroll plan and benefits program.
- Oversee and manage both potential and performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Ensure of legal and compliance throughout human resource management.
- Manage Employee Relations including Labor Union management.
- Build and maintain a positive of working environment.
- Other tasks as assigned by Management.
- Male/Female, age 38 – 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 13 – 18 years’ experience in HRM, HRD, Admin, Safety and Labor Union, preferably from Manufacturing Company would be an added advantage.
- Strong in HRM, HRD and Labor laws such as HR Strategies, Manpower Management, Compensation & Benefits, Employee Relations & Labor Union management and other compliance that related in HR functions.
- Skilled in Management, Problem Solving, Communication and good interpersonal skills.
- Good in English communication level both written and spoken.
Location: Laem Chabang, Chonburi
Working Hours: Mon – Fri + 1 Sat/Month
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)