Our client, a Japanese well-known automotive parts manufacturing, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as a Human Resources - Department Manager.”
- Manage manpower planning, recruitment & selection process in order to attract qualify new comer to the organization.
- Effectively setting, managing and monitoring labor cost budget and headcount to be under fiscal plan.
- Planning, managing, implement and monitoring all compensation, benefit and welfare system to be as a tool for employees’ motivation and retention.
- Develop, manage and conduct performance appraisal system, annual increment, bonus payment and promotion system to be as a tool for employee development and motivation.
- Manage training courses including orientation package as plan for all employee levels in order to enhance employee’s skill, knowledge and attitude for growth.
- Managing the HRIS (Human Resources Information System) to serve all HR core functions.
- Serving on the management team, managers and superior work forces in Human Resources issues.
- Design and manage communication program to create a good understanding both inside and outside the company
- Prepare and implement discipline guidelines and monitor the disciplinary action process and ensure compliance align with company regulations
- Manage and Control Rules and Regulation Control, Welfare and benefits control and Budget.
- Manage and Control in Payroll System.
- Keep close relationship with labor union and being in Labor union negotiation
- Serving in IEAT / Visa and work permit for Japanese , including control in Security / Canteen / Maid and Gardener System
- Male/Female age 35 - 45 years old.
- Thai nationality only.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Human Resources Management, Laws or related field.
- At least 10 years of working experience especially in Labor Relation from large size manufacturing.
- Strong knowledge in labor law.
- Mature personality, people-oriented, hands-on with result-driven.
- Good command in English both spoken and written (TOEIC score 550 up) with computer literacy.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)