Our client, a Japanese Service company is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the HR & Admin Assistant Manager.
- Male/Female, Age between 30 – 45 years old, Thai nationality
- Bachelor degree business administration in any related field
- Experience in HR & GA field for 5-8 years as Supervisor or Assistant Manager level
- Has experience in to change working regulation, evaluate staff, company rule
- Good knowledge in Thai Labor law.
- Skill in Visa and work permit
- Good command of English (Toeic score: 700)
- Good Computer literacy in Ms office, email
- Communication skill, Leadership skill, Negotiation skill, highly-motivated
- ISO14001:2004、ISO9001:2008 knowledge will be advantage
- Manage staffs and administration job
- Handle recruitment and compensation (arrangement of health check, insurance, other benefits for staff etc)
- Prepare Visa & working permit for Japanese staff
- Purchase and manage equipment for office
- Contact with stock holder
Working Location: BTS area
- Five-day work week (Monday - Friday, 8:30 - 17:30 hours)
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)