Our client are a global automotive manufacturing with international network of strategically located engineering, technology and production facilities, most innovative technologies for over 100 years. They are seeking a "Facility and Maintenance Engineer" to drive zero interruption program.
- Managing facility system engineering and maintenance and planning budget.
- Leading and managing Utility and Fabrication staffs and contractors to deliver facilities, utilities support service.
- Assuring that all critical systems are functioning as designed and capable of maintaining business continuity.
- Developing all documentation related to facilities system and design.
- Implementing facility capacity management system and energy saving program
- Handling Cost reduction efforts related to energy and reducing dependency on outside services/vendor.
- Assisting to Maintenance Manager and supporting the activities to the company needs.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical or related filed.
- 10 years of experience in the facilities engineering, especially managing facilities projects.
- Experience to manage energy cost down and government project privilege plus able to calculate Utility Engineering.
Working hour: 7.30 AM to 4.30 PM (Mon-Fri)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)