Our client is world’s leading technology in Automotive, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following.
- Manage and supervise the engineering team to design / modify / improve /innovative the machines, equipment and production processes.
- Control the timeframe of project to meet the schedule with high quality of work.
- Coordinate with concerned department to support New Product Design department to deliver the project on-time and meet the budget.
- Develop the processing lines by developing the automatic machines to increase productivity.
- Review the project cost to minimize and release cost effectiveness.
- Drive safety into working place and machine designing and drive also energy saving program to reduce factory energy cost.
- Male, age 40-50years old.
- Bachelor's degree of Engineering majored in Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or higher in related fields.
- At least 10 years in Engineering and Maintenance with Automotive manufacturing, prefer CNC Machining.
- 5 years of managerial experience as Manager level.
- Good communication in English (Writing, Speaking and Reading).
- Strong analytical thinking, technical skill and leadership skill.
- Background of both Electrical and Mechanical.
Working day: Monday to Friday
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)