Our client, Automotive Manufacturing Company is now seeking for an experienced candidate to join as an Employee Relations
- Male, Age at least 25 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Law, Political Science or any relate fields.
- At least 2-5 years experiences in employee relations function and employee engagement activities and required.
- Knowledge in labor laws and other concerned laws/rules and regulations.
- Knowledge and Experience as Visa & Work permit process will be advantage.
- Creative thinking, strong communications skill and able to build relationship with employees.
- Able to work independently and team player
- Good command of English and Ms Office.
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Plan and organize activities to increase engagement level across the organization.
- Initiate and able to drive internal engagement projects or activities to create understanding and partnership across company.
- Establishing and maintaining good relationships between employers and employees.
- Proposing, organizing and facilitating employee activities.
- Building up good relationship in organization including welfare and quality of work life.
- Develop and implement CSR activities to meet company’s objectives.
- Assisting in maintaining and developing Employee relation and engagement.
- Other assigning of employee engagement activity.
- Coordinate with Welfare committee to find out the best solution for employee and employer.
- Conduct investigation independently; handle disciplinary action and process all document concerned.
- Conduct regular review of company rules & regulation, HR policies and procedures to ensure that all related
- Take lead in design, propose and implement effective internal communication through announcement, newsletters, etc.
- Frequently visit to production line to understand the production nature.
- Build & maintain relationship with local labor workforce.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)