Our client is an international company with large automobile manufacturing. Currently the company is seeking for a suitable candidate who is self-motivated and proactive for position Demand Planning Specialist.
- Reporting Supply Chain Director for monthly planning process are executed on time and with needed quality.
- Leading the demand planning activities of the sub-region, generating rolling unconstrained statistical forecast for 18 months for all products by customer (initially on excel spread sheets).
- Reviewing the forecast inputs from sales team, do a challenge process and develop consensus on the unconstrained forecast with all the stake holders.
- Coordinating with Finance team to get the profitability forecast for 3 and 12-18 months period.
- Measuring, analyzing and reporting the forecast accuracy KPIs for the sub-region (WAPE / MAPE, FC BIAS).
- Handling overall regional Demand and S&OP team’s output is improving due to the sub-regional demand planning role.
- Improving in places and for internal customers where it adds most value to the organization in fewest possible resources.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering or related field.
- 5 years of experience in demand forecasting and demand planning.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Comfortable speaking, writing and reading English language.
- Self-motivated and proactive
Working hour : 7.30 AM to 4.30 PM (Mon-Fri)
Business : Automobile Manufacturing
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)