Our client is a Service Management Solutions consulting company now seeking for a Data Analyst, who can provide development of data reports for their business.
- This professional works front line with a broad audience of staffing and resourcing professionals, as well as end users of reporting products at an Executive level
- Understands business requirements, run through data analytics, and translates them into high quality reporting and processes optimization
- Collaborate with other developers and end users to invent and generate business-impacting, business-customized, agile, reporting methods and tools
- Constantly seek automation and improvement opportunities, to enhance data quality, reduce cycle times and potentiate delivery of the products and services
- Function as a key product representative/key consultant for solution
- Works with appropriate Project Manager to estimate time frames, quantity and skill set of resources required to successfully implement projects, develops or assists in the development of project plan incorporating all variables
- May conduct weekly status meetings with customers to determine progress against plan. Participates in development and refining of forecasts for the project
- Prepares weekly status report on specific objectives
- Conduct a Workshop for the purpose of clarifying business requirements and approaches
- Define document, which details functional and technical requirements
- Assist in development of all needed integration programs
- Independently manage small/mid-sized jobs to existing customers
- Thai nationality, Male or Female age between 27-35 years old
- Experience with at least one of Excel, Cognos, Tableau or ClickView. Excellent in project documentation.
- General knowledge of data transfer tools, Application server, database platforms, and report writing tools.
- Analytics or Data Science knowledge/experience is a plus
- Experience in SPSS Statistics, SPSS Modeling, R studio or other data modelling is a plus
- Experience in Business Intelligence tools such as IBM Cognos is a plus
- Proficiency in Data Visualization tools such as Tableu, Power BI, Watson Analytics is a plus
- Strong Auditing, Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Effective Communication and Negotiation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and team-work attitude
- Ability to act autonomously, bringing structure and organization to work
- Analytics, Detail Oriented or Data Science knowledge/experience is a plus
- Understanding of data analytics and of research techniques
- Experience with development of data reports and visualization
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science/Statistics/Math or Engineering
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)