Client is an International leading company in airfreight / freight forwarding / logistics proving. They are looking for a professional Customs Brokerage Manager, over 10 years’ experience be familiar with freight forwarding, to lead the big team.
- Accountable for the management, development and expansion company brokerage service offering in Thailand
- Active participation in Thailand’s Management Team
- Cooperate closely with Sales/Key Account Manager Teams to drive growth of the Customs Services Product.
- Develop personal relationships with existing and potential key customers who have a (potential) material impact to the organization.
- Ensuring team to achieve KPI’s and monitors productivity and drive performance of operational, financial and customer scorecard.
- Optimize internal cooperation with company branch-and product management
- Motivate and evaluate staff to achieve performance to their fullest, individual capacity.
- Provide and / or organize training and coaching to team members by ensuring employees are working in their assigned areas to provide adequate coverage for all processes which may include task delegation and follow up.
- Ensure all team members understand responsibilities and legal implications of their role.
- Establish quality driven operations and customer service, beyond industry standards to the marketplace.
- Implement and/or expand KPI’s to monitor and measure performance.
- Ensures all queries from in-/external customers are responded to promptly.
- Completing month end reports in line with general company guidelines.
- Protection and optimization of business assets within Company guidelines and in accordance with local business environment.
- Stimulate leverage with internal network in aligning for growth, focusing on growth in your area of responsibility.
- Create a working environment aligned to the Company’s vision and values
- By way of leadership and respect, absolute integrity.
- Report to expat MD
- Bachelor degree, minimum of 10 years relevant industry experience and be familiar with freight forwarding.
- Good English skills verbal and written are required to efficiently communicate with international clients and colleagues.
- A customer centric approach to dealing with clients and in conflict resolutions and commitment to team success is a must
- Knowledge of documentation and idea of concerning Entry.
- Managerial skill, able to lead a big team.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)