Our client are The Leading Independent Electronics Manufacturing Service (EMS) Company In South East Asia
They manufacture the highest quality products and continuously upgrade our capabilities to meet our customers’ current and future requirements within the areas of Microelectronics, Semiconductor Integrated Circuit “IC” and Liquid Crystal on Silicon (LCOS) assembly and test.
The Group manufactures products in 6 production facilities, employing more than 10,000 employees worldwide. The plants are located in Thailand, China, USA and Cambodia, with a total manufacturing floor space of over 1,100,000 square feet.
- Assesses the demand of the products and helps identify potential customers.
- Collaborates with project managers to oversee the productivity of marketing plans.
- Initiatives and access and review marketing activity and results.
- Formulating and develop Sales and Marketing plans and strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Participates and associates with customer as supportive roles with manufacturing
- Developing a good relationship with international clients.
- Male or Female, Age 35 - 45 years old, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering Management, Business administration major marketing or equivalent.
- Experience 12 -15 years in marketing and semiconductor manufacturing environment.
- Excellent in English communication both writing and speaking & presentation skill.
- Five-day work week
- Free shuttle bus
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)