- Bachelor or higher degree, majoring in Communications Arts, Journalism, Liberal Arts or related fields
- Professional experience in Corporate Communications, Branding & Advertising, Public Relations
- Excellent command of Thai and English, both spoken and written with journalistic and business style
- Extensive knowledge on media relations, media publicity, all types of media production (conventional and new), event organizing, crisis communications management, Branding, CSR
- Being competence in people and team management with professional leadership.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to manage multiple demands to meet and exceed the expectations of the business and stakeholders.
- Able to work upcountry and aboard occasionally
Location: MRT Area
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)