Our client, a block-chain technology company from Japan, Now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Community and Event Leader position
- Lead Community and Event plan; budget and execution by Community and Event; and be responsible for Community and Event.
- Oversee planning, production and execution of events hosted within company and other affiliates if necessary.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed or directed
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy.
- University degree at minimum, from 2 years of relevant work experience in community and event marketing.
- Skilled negotiator with proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on budget.
- People management abilities, team management, and ability to take the initiative and team motivation.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- English level, proficiency is a plus.
- Experiences in IT, startup and/or block-chain is an advantage
Location: Rama 4 (MRT Samyan)
Working time: Monday - Friday, 9.00-18.00
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)