Our client is the world’s leading supplier of tools, tooling solutions and know-how to the metalworking industry, which includes the world's major automotive, aerospace and energy industries.
- Lead and manage the Customer Services department and people related administration in line with local laws and company guidelines
- Develop customer service activities, focusing on increased automation, increased customer satisfaction and improved operational efficiency.
- Responsible for managing front line Enquiry to Delivery activities for standard, export and special products including; enquiries, orders, returns, test tooling, recycling, services, A/R queries, credits / debits, price changes, customer complaint registration.
- Up selling of new products after sales/marketing campaign and pro-active customer demand planning with larger accounts etc.
- Ensure the efficient use of standard IT and global platforms for quotations, orders, quality and services which includes EBP, CRM, TIBP, B2B, mobility etc.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor degree or relevant qualifications in Business Administration or Engineering
- Have at least two years’ experience of managing Customer Services / Operations within a customer facing environment at a Sales Unit
- Ability to work in all markets
- Able to travel
- Have a strong understanding of our business, products, system platforms, reporting and KPI’s
- Good knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001, ISO14001
- Have strong interpersonal skills, people management skills and the ability to create strong working relationships with internal and external staff
- Have a strong track record in change management and continuous improvement
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office programs like Word, Excel, Notes and PowerPoint
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)