- Involve in research and explore new business opportunities in Thailand by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Collects and analyses market information and competitor data.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information.
- Develop and maintains a wide network with external authorities, research institutes etc.
- Exploring new business opportunities through targeted untapped markets in Thailand to enhance business growth.
- Degree in Chemical related qualification or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant sales experience.
- Relevant experience in Petrochemical Additive industry is preferred.
- Self-driven and highly motivated.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good written and spoken English is essential.
- Strong sales track record.
- Able to work in a multi-cultural environment.