- Drive sales in closing new business by providing timely technical information and proposal support as well as direct client interaction regarding opportunities.
- Proactively review sales pipelines and proactively call on active opportunities to assist sales team members with moving forward and closing opportunities as quickly as possible.
- This role has a focus on high level networking and drives the collaboration with customers, consultants and industry opinion leaders.
- Responsibility all area in Thailand
Approach new clients, business development
- Account Management, key account management relationship with key clients in different business sectors; Technical Sport Industry, Aviation, Food Canning industry in Thailand market
- Bachelor or higher in Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 8 years experiences from chemical or painting business
- Good English
- Able to travel for work
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)