Our client is a global leader manufacturer of Chemical products, supply to food, textiles, electrical and electronics, composites, leather, plastics and automobiles sectors around the world.
- Drive sales in closing new business by providing timely technical information and proposal support as well as direct client interaction regarding opportunities.
- Proactively review sales pipelines and proactively call on active opportunities to assist sales team members with moving forward and closing opportunities as quickly as possible.
- This role has a focus on high level networking and drives the collaboration with customers, consultants and industry opinion leaders.
- Responsibility in SEA
Approach new clients, business development
- Account Management, key account management relationship with key clients in different business sectors; Technical Sport Industry, Aviation, Food Canning industry in Thailand market
- Bachelor or higher in Chemical Science, Chemical Engineering or related fields
- Minimum 7 years experiences from chemical or painting business
- Experiences in Sales or Business Development in Chemical products for SEA market
- Good command in English
- Able to travel for work
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)