Our Client is the well established and leading life assurance company, listed in the Stock Exchange of Thailand.
- Analysis business model and business process, identify business case and exceptions
- Liaising with users, gathering business and system requirements, and consolidating all requirements.
- Complete requirement of system functional specifications and the system test
- Analyzing system problems and solutions, and identifying data and technology according to users’ requirements.
- Tracking project and program progress, monitor actions, risks and issues
- Participation in support and user training processes during and after implementations.
- Performing after go-live functional support tasks.
- Identify opportunity for process improvement, integration and impact
Requirement and background:
- Thai Nationality, age between 24-30 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Management information System, Accounting Information System or related fields
- Understands and strong in ERP systems including business process knowledge.
- Experience in business analyst / functional consultant role at least 1-2 years implementation project.
- Experience in Oracle application implementation will be an advantage
- Strong project management, communication, problem solving, negotiation and analytical skills
- Strong leadership and strategic planning skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
Working Hour: Mon – Fri (09.00 – 18.00)
Location: MRT Rama 9
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)