Our client is Construction of PV Plant. They were created in 2012, it was established to construct one of the first commercial Solar Power Plants in Thailand. They are looking for Bid Manager as below qualification.
- Female, Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in accounting or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Accounting and Financial fields preferably with a manufacturing company.
- Strong in Costing and Analyzing data skills would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Accounting and Finance, Basic of Thai Accounting Standard (TAS), International Accounting Standard (IAS) and Accounting framework.
- Knowledge of Taxation, Law and BOI in term of Accounting relating.
- Knowledge of Finance and Cash Management.
- High skilled in Analytical, Presentation, Communication, Initiative and Problem Solving.
- Computer literacy is required, especially in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good English conversational level both written and spoken.
- CPD certified is preferable.
- To manage the bid qualification (bid go / no go) process for new opportunities
- Preparing and reviewing the commercial aspects of the bid, ensuring all services are included in the final price to the customer
- Preparing preliminary design PV system, PVsyst and SLD
- Contributing to the written proposal - both in terms of content and presentation
- Manage bid budget and ensure timely delivery of compliant and commercially sound bids
- Arrange all post bid reviews with customers, post contract award
- Minimum 7-years’ experience in a similar role in APAC region
- Solar PV sector engineering and commercial background
- Strong experience of bid campaign management from opportunity identification through to project delivery
- English both verbal and written proficiency, another regional language would be an advantage
- Proficient in using Office 365, CAD and PVsyst
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)