Our client is manufacture of plastic packaging; they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following.
- Liaise and coordinate with support functions to progress issues concerning production planning and resource/skill allocation to ensure delivery of products to schedule within all relevant quality specifications.
- Lead by example, ensuring a safe and efficient workplace is always maintained.
- Ensuring that Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) are monitored and targets achieved.
- Drive performance of team members, giving direction and feedback to aid good performance.
- Ensure safe working practices are maintained and ‘Standard Operations’ adhered to.
- Ensure that non-conformance is challenged, and countermeasures are agreed and implemented.
- Through the utilization of lean manufacturing techniques, strive to exceed the Company targets in productivity, efficiency and quality on a continuous basis.
- Promote Total Productive Maintenance procedures to further improve the availability of the line.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering or related fields
- Experience with PET Manufacturing with Blow Molding management.
- At least 8 years’ experience in Production field with management role.
- Knowledge of Safety ISO9001/14001, FSSC 22000, ISO 22000, HACCP, GMP are advantage.
- Experience of TQM, FMEA, Kaizen, process improvement, POKA YOKE and 5s.
- Able to read and drawing a manufacturing drawing.
- Strong leadership, Management skill, initiative, creativity (think positive), patient and diligent, problem solving skill.
- Good command of English.
Location: Amata city, Chonburi
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)