Our client is a global company of natural foods
- Educational qualification:- Bachelor's degree in any related (preferably sciences/ nutrition, pharmaceutical/nursing) or above in Marketing management
- More over 2 years’ experience in marketing
- Pleasing personality, passion for healthy lifestyle
- Prior experience in marketing /advertising/ communication
- Understanding and experience of using digital marketing/ e-commerce
- Experience of brand building via BTL route and activation
- Understanding of the ATL & digital Media in Thailand
- Manage marketing (ATL/ BTL/ Digital) for the assigned product portfolio
- To develop and implement suitable marketing strategy and action plan for the product portfolio
- To develop suitable consumer focused communication collaterals ( in collaboration with creative agencies) for use in offline and online medium – for awareness, engagement and conversion
- Identifying suitable location/touch points for creating awareness and Planning and executing branding and promotional activation & events at the identified touch points.
- To develop and execute various consumer education and engagement activities in both offline and online space/touch points
- Developing strategic alliances & tie-ups with key influencers
- Play active role in CRM activities with consumers
- To track ongoing competitor activity in the market in order to lessen the reaction time and formulate new strategies for market development.
Location: Bangkok, Monday -Friday 8.00-17.00 / 09.00-18.00 (flexible)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)