Job Description :
- Work closely with the COO on a broad range of strategic and operational initiatives, helping to ensure effective planning, project management, and delivery of expected outcomes.
- Analyze internal and external business data to identify significant trends, generate insights for firm leaders, and provide actionable options for how to respond in a manner that supports business goals.
- Support the planning, development, and implementation of projects related to strategic planning, marketing and business development, knowledge management, risk management, human resources, technology, business process improvement, and other operational issues.
- Coordinate international initiatives across the firm’s Southeast Asia offices by liaising among all parties involved to ensure timely and effective project execution.
- Provide administrative support to the COO by scheduling meetings, drafting documents, preparing content for presentations, answering telephone calls, responding to internal procedural requirements, and liaising with internal and external stakeholders, under the guidance of the COO.
- Participate actively in the firm’s Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives and assist with overseeing the administrative aspects of the firm’s pro bono legal services.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree, focused on Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, or related fields
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in project management or project coordinator in professional setting
- Have experience in quantitative and qualitative research design with a solid experience in data and information management, data analysis and visual report presentation
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- Ability to foster effective communication among diverse stakeholders, and committed to finding creative solutions to complex problems
- Excellent analytical and research skills, together with the ability to put those skills into practice in a fast-moving business environment
- Excellent judgment and ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround
- Proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office, with a strong preference for advanced skills in Excel.
- Previous experience with Power BI would be an asset
- Fluent in English, with a preference for fluent Thai skills as well, with excellent communication and writing skills.